Friday, January 11, 2013

~Ripple afghan~




Happy Friday people! I hope you all have pulled through another week all right!
My family has lived in the same house my entire life. I have never moved in all my 23 years. This house is also 60 years old, at least. That being said it has been under some form of renovation the entire time my family has lived in it. The next project on the renovation agenda is to create a bathroom and closet for my room. As you can imagine I am super excited.
I have been keeping in mind different design ideas, when I saw (on Pinterest, of course) the color pallet I wanted. That is when I decided to crochet an afghan with these colors for my new living space.
I purchased the yarn and got to work. I originally was planning to do a blunt chevron stitch but then decided to do a ripple pattern (mostly because of laziness). I am please so far. I can't wait to see all of the colors together!
Have a wonderful weekend!
God bless,
hannaH

No comments:

Post a Comment