Friday, February 22, 2013

.: p i n s p i r a t i o n // dreaming in color:.

I had a dream last night that my dad painted my new bathroom without telling me. It was a color I didn't want. What is funny to me is that it wasn't some hideous color like you would expect from a crazy dream, it was a very pretty teal color, but not what I wanted.

Back to reality.. I am wanting very neutral colors for my bedroom/bathroom area. Such as grey, sand, or a powder blue.
So I have been a regular visitor of Pinterest, as I have stated before. My home design board is loaded with inspiration.




The top photo is the inspiration for my ripple afghan (still in the works).

To add another thing about my daddy, he has been working very hard on my bathroom. He spends a couple of hours working on it every night after he gets home from work. I am very thankful for that. I am blessed with one of the sweetest, hardest working father's I know.
Have a wonderful weekend!
God bless!
hannaH

No comments:

Post a Comment