Thursday, March 7, 2013

afghan & animals




Mom's afghan is coming along & I am getting excited. I am really falling in love with the colors. I am afraid I will need to buy more grey yarn. Don't you hate when you miscalculate? I hope my AC Moore is well stocked.
~~~
While I had the camera to photograph the granny squares I took some other snap shots.
 



Sweet little Owen (a.k.a. Owie, Oh Bo, Bo Bo, or just Bo); this is my buddy & cuddle bear.



 
Amos (a.k.a. CRAZY CAT!). I can not believe this is the same little, sick baby I found in November. He has made my laugh so many times in the past few months. 
 

 
 
 Sweet Ms. Molly Mae. What more can I say? :)

I am amazed how the furry, four legged creatures find such a special place in my heart.

Are there any sweet animals keeping you company?

I hope you all are having a wonderful week!

God bless,
hannaH

No comments:

Post a Comment