Friday, March 1, 2013

.:spring, spring, spring:.

Goodbye February. Hello March!
I am getting so excited for spring! I feel like jumping up and down. I can go outside and hear the birds singing, as if they are ushering in the change of season. This winter has been relatively mild, but I am so ready for a change. Ready for warmer weather, pastel colors, deep green lawns, & spending more time outside without the cold (I really just want to start wearing sun dresses again).
I do love the pansies my dad planted. They bloom during a chilling day, and can perk-up your spirits.
 


 
 
But,while it is still cool outside, I am content to stay inside and crochet.
 


 
 The doctor of the small office I work for was out sick today. That being the case, there were no patients schedule which left me with some free time to crochet. I was happy with progress I made on mom's afghan. I am trying to stay in a high gear with this project. If I don't stay focused, my ADD type personality can be distracted, and put it on the back burner.
Let's see if I can finish the afghan before April.
Have a great day!
God bless!
 
hannaH



1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for the weather to warm up either :) I love the Pansies :)

    Rachel @ AMomentInTime.
    xo

    ReplyDelete