Monday, August 12, 2013

instagram // 7.1 - 8.12


A month in instagram 

  • 1) I made my first Vietnamese iced coffee a few weeks ago. Delicious! 
  • 2) Chick-fil-a lunch
  • 3) a mushroom thriving in this wet summer weather
  • 4 & 5) walking with Amos
  • 6) coffee & the word in the morning
  • 7 & 8) granny square baby blanket for my church's mission trip to W.V.
  • 9) Throw back photo 
  • 10) sunburst grannies in progress 
  • 11) And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. - Romans 8:28 ESV
  • 12) More sunburst grannies
  • 13) Sweet, sleepy Owen
  • 14-15) Saturday breakfast with my brother
  • 16) Grannies turning into a blanket
I am trucking along with my yarn stash busting. I think I am on my third project in attempts to clean out my left-over yarn.
Things are not as busy as the beginning of the summer with the two weddings back to back. But thing are still changing. I had my 24th birthday in July (hard to believe). School is starting for many this week. I am looking forward to what fall will hold for all of us.
Have a blessed week!
hannaH

No comments:

Post a Comment