Friday, August 9, 2013

Sunburst grannies

Sunburst Flower Granny Square - Häkel-Anleitung

As I mentioned in my last post, I am working on a sunburst blanket. I though I would post a couple of links of the pattern and a tutorial for anyone reading that is interested in trying this lovely pattern. 

Here is the written pattern by Priscilla Hewitt for the sunburst granny square. I have been using this pattern for the first three rows of the squares I have been crocheting for the past week.
 I will be using the join-as-you-go method to connect all my grannies, & will only be adding a fourth, maybe fifth row. The finished project should resemble this blanket tutorial from Nittybits blog.

I hope you all have a wonderful & blessed weekend, & enjoy what little time we have of the summer 2013!
hannaH 

No comments:

Post a Comment