Friday, March 21, 2014

27 Springs


I am so happy that we are having some beautiful weather these first days of spring! This year has been a much colder March then we are used to here in North Carolina. It has given us a greater appreciation for a mild, sunny day.
Another thing I am thankful for is that today is my parents' 27th Wedding Anniversary. Since they were married on this day their anniversary and springtime has become synonymous in my mind. I try not to take for granted the fact that I do have parents that are still together. This is quickly becoming a novelty in today's society. Their marriage has been a great blessing in my life, & the lives of my brothers'. I wish them another 27 years of marriage!




Happy Anniversary to mom & dad!
A happy spring 2014 to you!
God bless!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment