Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Patrick


I am not Irish nor Catholic, and I am not one to "party", so St. Patrick's Day has never been a very big Holiday in my book. But I have heard the story of St. Patrick and am very impressed with his willingness to serve the LORD & how he showed forgiveness to those who wronged him. I felt that it would be good idea to share a brief history of the real St. Patrick. I am posting a short video about him below. Also, I wanted to add something that the commentator leaves out, the reason why the shamrock is synonymous with this day is because, St. Patrick used clover (with three leaves, not four) to explain the Trinity to the pagan Druids of Ireland.
Here is a short video if you are interested in hearing a detailed story of the real Patrick:


I hope you have a wonderful day!
God bless!
hannaH

No comments:

Post a Comment