Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Crochet Beard Beanie



A dear friend had his birthday last week. We had spent some time together the week before and the topic of bearded beanies was brought up. He is going to school in the North Carolina mountains and has to deal with some super chilly temperatures during the winter. I asked him, if I made him one of these beanies, would he wear it? He told me he would, so I got to work. I found this pattern by Ashlee Prisbrey on Ravelry. She designed the beanie as well as the beard patterns. Please check out her site for the beanie pattern here, & the pattern for the beard here. She has different sizes ranging from infant,to extra large adult, for both the beanie & the beard.
My friend was pretty excited when he received his beanie. And I highly recommend this pattern if you are wanting to make one yourself. 
Check out my friend rocking his bearded beanie!
   
I hope you are having a great day!
God bless,

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you enjoyed my patterns!!! Thx for linking to me and I hope it keeps your friend warm!

    ReplyDelete